You can do the program from home or work, but it will require significant time and effort. Do not apply for the program if you cannot make a four-week, intensive commitment to work for yourself and your learning community.
Some minimum expectations to help gauge the experience:
- 15+ Hours of Course Readings 
- 3 Hours of Online Video Module Content
- 12 Hours of Live Class Time (3 Hours Per Week)
- 12 Hours of Live Team time with your strategy pod (3 Hours Per Week)
- Preparation of 6 Individual Leadership Development Projects
- Preparation of 3 Institutional Case-Study Strategy Team Projects 
- Participation in Online Discussion Forums
- 1-2 Hours of Individual or Team Leadership Coaching
The plan is that you will work harder than you’ve previously worked online. In return, you’ll find a significant amount of support, appropriate tools and most of all, a community that is working to level up their abilities as strategic diversity leaders, doing work that matters creating real change that improves the world.
Readings, case-studies, videos, and tools will be provided approximately 14-21 days before program launch as participants should planned to have completed the pre-materials prior to launch of the program to insure maximum group, application, reflection, and team-time benefits;
 3 hours of team interaction per week at a minimum during the scheduled team time. Again, this program is rigorous and will require a commitment from you, your family, and your institution to make it work.