Featured Session Topics Include:
- Leadership & Decision Making Skills During the COVID-19 DEI Crisis
- Beyond Online Lectures: Techniques to Teach Digitally + Inclusively
- Strategies to Foster Belonging & Combat Microaggressions
- Strategies to Develop Grit & A Growth Mindset
- National Best Practices for Supporting Basic, Human Needs
- The program will take place from April 28 – May 7, 2020, on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4-7 pm EST.
- Similar to our summer NIXLA model, you can participate in this accelerator program as an individual learner or with an institutional team of 5-25 participants.
- Individual Learners and Institutional Teams can choose to participate in one, some or all six of these 3-hour sessions.
- The first half of each session will begin with a live, virtual lecture from a renowned scholar or nationally recognized expert.
- During the second half the session, all participants attend a 75-minute online learning community and strategy workshop.
Please continue to take advantage of the free resources shared on this page to support your efforts now and into the future. We will update the site regularly, so we encourage you to return frequently to get updates.
Finally, we are compiling any additional tips, resources, and guides so they can be added and featured on this micro-site. Please send us those resources here.